The Websites are operated by Pâtisserie E. Ladurée SAS.
Pâtisserie E. Ladurée SAS and its affiliate companies are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in accordance with any applicable data protection laws, such as the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003, as updated from time to time.
We may collect the following personal data about you:
- Full name, date of birth and gender
- Email address
- Billing and delivery postal address
- User name and password when you open a customer account
- Preferred language
- Preferred retail boutique
- Browsing and shopping activities
These personal data may be collected when:
- You make purchases from Ladurée Websites or over the phone or in-store on any device
- You open a customer account on our Websites
- You sign up to receive Ladurée newsletters
- You access and browse our Websites
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out marketing activities such as send you newsletters regarding Ladurée activities
- To provide you with access to your customer account and basket
- To fulfill any order(s) that you make over the Websites
The Websites and the data that we collect from you are stored on a host server located in France. In certain cases, the personal data that we collect from you under our Customer Information Program may also be stored manually in our boutiques.
We may disclose your personal information to any companies of Ladurée group.
We provide you the ability to control whether or not to receive email newsletters or to change the types of email newsletters you receive.
Cookies may be used for many purposes, including, without limitation, remembering you and tracking your visits and activities on the Websites. They also help us to improve the Websites and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions that are processed by our trusted third party provider or us will be encrypted using SSL technology. We do not store financial details (credit or debit card numbers) on our system. There are only used by our payment service provider for completion of your payment.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet or over mobile networks is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Websites or over mobile networks; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
We recommend you the following security measures to enhance your online safety:
- Keep your account passwords private.
- When you create a password, do not use dictionary words, your name, email address or other personal data that can be easily obtained. Change frequently your password.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
- access to your personal information
- update and correct your personal information at any time
- request that any erroneous information about you be corrected
- request removing your personal information from our database
- ask us not to proceed your personal data for marketing purposes
- unsubscribe from email marketing communications such as newsletters.
Your rights may be exercised by contacting us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may contact us at the following email address: email@example.com.
Your personal information and means of payment are secured by an encryption method (SSL). Your payment information is not stored and is transmitted securely to our payment partner, Sherlock's by the Crédit Lyonnais.
By choosing home delivery, we guarantee you will receive your order within 48 working hours. Our partner Chronopost will contact you to ensure receipt of your order.
Subscribe to the Ladurée newsletter to be regularly informed of our new products and news.
Do you have a question concerning your order? You can contact us at any time by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at +33 1 69 09 33 43 on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.